Thursday, March 1, 2012

Page finish and a small happy dance!

Just wanted to share my progress with you all since I last posted for IHSW (I know, I am slacking again!) Pretty excited, I managed a page finish on Ascendant!


So now pages 1,2 and 7 are complete, and a partial on page 3. Just for giggles and to give you all an idea of how big this BAP is, I stood on my kitchen chair for a full view shot, lol




It really does look great from a distance, and I am so motivated to get more done and see how it turns out, as I haven't been able to find anyone on blog or HAED bulletin board stitching this one, so how it looks will be a total surprise!

I also got my mojo back with a vengeance to produce some kit finishes, so I have been stitching like a demon on 'Welcome Friends'.


before:




after:




So happy dance for me, lots of stitchy time in when I am not working overtime. I took the day off today, so off to stitch some more!

hugs,
Nikki

10 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Your progress on both looks amazing. Well done.

Anonymous said...

You made some amazing progress =)
I love both your projects =)

sharine said...

They both look great! Congrats on your page finish.

Joysze said...

Nikki!!! Congrats!!!! Ascendant looks so good!!!! If I were you, I'd be stitching on it right now. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You got lots done on Welcome as well... looking so good. I love the colors in it.

Julie said...

Both looking good.

Veronica said...

Both WiPs are moving along beautifully.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Blu said...

Lovely progress!

Ewa said...

Nice! Ascendant is going to be HUGE, but awesome! Glad to hear you've got the stitchy bug! :)

kate n said...

That is massive! But will be gorgeous :) And I love those grapes.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D