Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse Update!

Hi everyone! So excited for my first 2012 Wipocalypse post! This is kind of an update, as well as a list of my goals...since I got a little lazy and didn't get them together in time, lol. The list from this post is available on my Wipocalypse 2012 tab at the top of my blog, and I will be updating photos and totals as I take them, so feel free to stalk!

So Sadness is up first, with a lot of progress since my last post. Sorry for the photo quality, had to snap fast cause my camera was about to die. She is definitely coming along, the confetti in the hair is a pain, but the detail is great!

Anywho, speaking of stalking, I think I see some beau-ti-ful blog posts on my bar I need to check out! Even if I don't get a chance to comment, I love drooling over everyone's work! (not literally of course...that would be gross, hahaha) Take care and happy stitching!

hugs,
Nikki


Sadness of an Angel (focus piece) - HAED



Goal-50% completion

Current-19%  (22490/117600)

Progress pic:



Ascendant - HAED



Goal-20% completion

Current-5% (13400/240800)

Progress pic:



Baby Hugs - Dimensions kit



Goal-finish

Current-completed!

Progress pic:




Lightning McQueen - Janlynn Kit


Goal-finish

Current-WIP

Progress pic:



Welcome Friends - Dimensions Kit



Goal-finish

Current-WIP

Progress pic:

10 comments:

Lija Broka said...

The angles look amazing ... definitely hard work... and will take you a very long time. Reminds me of the recent crazy chart in the World of Cross Stitching magazine in two parts of a fairy on evenweave over 1 thread! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

All your projects are so amazing =)
I hope you will find the time to achieve all the goals you set for yourself =)
I'm looking forward to see more of your wonderful work

sharine said...

Good luck with your goals. Your wips look great!

Ewa said...

AWESOME! I love it!

robindefender said...

What pretty pieces! Congrats on your finish.

Alesia Matson said...

I think your goals seem reasonable. :) Good progress so far!

Unknown said...

I love the baby hugs!! I can't believe you all with your HAEDs!! I couldn't imagine ever finishing one, much less multiples - WOW.

These all will be fun to watch, but I better not let DGD see your Lightning McQueen or I would have to add another project on MY list - LOL!

Ziggyeor said...

Great projects and I have that Welcome Friends in my stash too! I charted it to say to the Cooks though.

Joysze said...

HAEDs look great, Nikki. Grapes in Welcome look good enough to eat!! :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress! Your projects look awesome.