Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First finish of 2012!

Hey everyone,

I hope the holidays treated you well! I managed to get quite a bit of stitching in, but am still slacking on doing up my Wipocalypse list...but my finish tonite was definitely one of my goals for 2012. This piece is for my honorary niece, who was born in July to my best friend.


Forgive the hoop marks...I was so excited that I didn't wait til I washed and pressed it, lol. And just cause I am OCD, here is the back view.



So I promised myself that for 2012 I would not start anything new or buy anymore stash until I produced some finishes, so I am going to try and rotate some older WIP and UFO kits and patterns in from my stash. It's looking like I am off to a good start so far, so hoping to keep the momentum going, will be posting another update with my progress from Sadness tomorrow! (teaser, she has an eye Joyze!)

hugs,
Nikki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect (as always)! Will look great in Allie's new bedroom above her crib :) Thank you for making each of my girls a special keepsake. They are both gorgeous.

Love ya,
Mandy, Brea and Allie

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish. It's darling.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous finish and gorgeous back! Mine is never that neat.

♥ Nia said...

Congrats on your finish!!
Happy 2012!! :D