Happy Monday! I hope everyone had the chance to get some stitchy time in for the IHSW! A big thank you to Joyce for putting this wonderful SAL on this year, and if you haven't signed up, don't forget about next month!
This was one of those weekends where everything that could go wrong did, so I didn't get as much stitch time in as usual...I had to work on my truck, as the 4x4 stopped working, then my Ott-Lite bulb burnt out, and no one in the province carries the replacement bulb, and finally my heat pump stopped working...and the replacement part needs to be ordered and installed, and it is going to cost a pretty penny! Sigh, I just can't seem to win lately, and now I can't stitch on any of my HAED's cause my light is burnt out and I can't see the fabby in regular light. But, I did get some work done, cause the light bulb was kind enough to last until Sunday night! So without further ado and complaining (it is Monday, lol) here is my latest progress pic, currently 26730/117600 (22%) complete.
I am still not totally happy with the pinkish-beige color close up, but when you look at it from further away, it does blend nicely. It is nice to finally see some more detail come through, like her hand at the bottom, and her nose!
My TUSAL jar (well goblet, I don't own a jar, rofl!) has lots of ORTS from January so far, the bottom is from my finish on Baby Hugs, the middle is from Sadness (look at all the grey!) and the top has a few threads from my Welcome Friends kit, as I had to switch to a bigger count project until I get a new bulb...