Monday, November 7, 2011

Morale support...please???

So I have a stitchy crisis...and silly me for not counting and recounting like I always do...so fellow stitchers I need your help! I recently started Sadness of an Angel, as my sis fell in love with the pattern, and I promised her that in honor of her new house, I would stitch a pattern of her choice as a (late!) housewarming present. So here is my progress so far:


However, at the 1400 stitch mark, I goofed, and have not one, but 2 extra rows...which means the following 1500 stitches are 2 rows off. I can cut short the column at the last color, and try to adjust the following row colors from the 1400 stitch mark on, or I can frog 1500+ stitches...so what do you think I should do? I am really not keen on frogging so much, almost better to toss it and try again...but I have put so much time in this week...any advice or help would be welcome!

On a happier note, I do have another update on Ascendant, which is progressing (slowly!) lol



It doesn't look like much more, but I am 2 1/2 columns away from another page finish! I think she is turning out quite nice, and the sparklies are showing up in the pics now! Yeas!

/hugs

Nikki

4 comments:

AmyJo said...

I am also stitching Sadness Of An Angel, I just posted a progress pic to my blog today. I would have to say that if I was you I would have to go the route of frogging it.

Ewa said...

Honestly, I would either frog or save the fabric for a different project that would fit on it and start over. I know that it would bother me throughout the whole project and I'd hate it by the end. You may be more satisfied with it if you just start it over.


Hope that helps some! Ascendant is looking great!

Joysze said...

Oh sheeesh, this is a tough one. :(

Your picture is showing color, but I take it it's going to be B&W yes? And this is the most left edge? If you can stand it, I'd just flub it.... it's background anyways, and I bet you can cheat a little bit here and there to make it work.... :) I would. :)

Joysze said...

Oops, clicked too soon.... Ascendant looks great. :)